Überholt und Repariert von Motorflug Baden-Baden GmbH:
The 4200 Series Mini Gyro offers big features in a compact design. At half the cost of competing units, the Mini Gyro isthe best value in a 2-inch electric attitude indicator.
An ideal standby instrument, this TSO-approved indicator has 10–32 volt DC operation and is a safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems. It features unique LED lighting, selectable to 5, 14 or 28 volts.
The 4200 Series is standard equipment on many OEM aircraft and aftermarket certifications.
- A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum system
- Single 4-pin connector installation
- Ideal standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing and helicopter applications
- Custom versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays
- 10–32 volt DC operation for use in 14 and 28 volt aircraft
- Standard equipment on many OEM aircraft
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
- Long-life LED lighting, user selectable to 5, 14 or 28 volt input
- Use with optional MD420 or TS835 Emergency Power Supply to provide
- one hour or more of emergency attitude reference during an electrical failure
- FAA TSO-C4c certified and RTCA DO-160D/E qualified
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
MTBF: 2,500 Hours
Power Input: 10–32 VDC (14 VDC input, 1.4A max start, 0.51A running; 28 VDC input, 0.6A max start, 0.25A running)
Dial: Rotating roll dial configuration, blue over brown, Delta symbolic airplane
Panel Tilt: Specify exact tilt between 0° and 20° when ordering
Lighting: Internal LED lighting switchable to 5, 14 or 28 VDC input (Wired through main connector)
Glass: Special HEA anti-reflective coating
Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Length: 5.94 inches
Mounting: Rear mount in standard 2" MS33638 panel cutout
Temperature Range: –30°C to +70°C (–22°F to +158°F)
Mating Connector: Mid-Continent P/N 9015514 (MS3116F8-4S)
Shipping free of Charge within Germany!