- Designed for Light-Sport Category Aircraft.
- Pilot fail safe feature allows pilot to always hear radios.
- Voice Activated and Push to Intercom Modes.
- Reversible face plate included for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Radio priority assures that ATC hears only the crew member transmitting.
- Installation hardware included, including jack kit and pre-wired harness.
- WARRANTY: Five years parts and labor.
Optimized for the High Noise Environment
Our two place Sport 200 and Sport 200 S Intercoms are designed specifically for Light-Sport, Ultralight and Rotary Wing aircraft. Tested at ambient noise levels of up to 120 decibels, our Sport series intercoms will outperform all other intercoms on the market.
Dual Mode Operation
Two modes of operation, voice activated squelch and push to intercom, perfect for open cockpit aircraft, give the Sport 200 intercoms maximum flexibility and performance. To this we added special internal circuitry to optimize the intercoms for the most demanding high noise environments.
Choose either rectangular (horizontal or vertical) or circular faceplate mounting configuration to fit anywhere in the cockpit. With a compact 2.5" x 1" sized panel, the Sport 200 intercoms will easily fit in the tightest panels. All installation hardware including jack kit and pre-wired harness are included.
If you like to listen to music when you fly, then the Sport 200 S Stereo is for you. Use Satellite Radio, MP3 or CD players as your audio source with stereo headsets for true stereo sound. With full or partial music muting for intercom and full mute for radio reception and transmission, you will be able to enjoy your music and never miss a radio call. When radio / intercom use is ended the music will gradually return to its previous volume.